As we all are settling into the hectic nature of the holiday season, our businesses are in a bit of a weird place. For you, as emerging designers, you’re very concentrated on leveraging the gift-buying season to get those end of year sales.
But at the same time, you also need to be thinking about the upcoming year; planning and preparing your business for new opportunities for growth. One topic that leads to growth is working out ways to increase your sales.
Here are 6 articles that will help you prepare your 2014 sales strategy to reach more customers and makes more profits.
- Costing and Pricing Your Fashion Line: Are You Making This Big Mistake?
- How to Find the Right Stores to Sell Your Fashion Line
- 3 Ways to Reach Retail Buyers for Your Fashion Collection
- Top Ten Things You Must Do to Make the Most of Your Fashion Tradeshow Investment
- How Affiliate Marketing Can Drive Sales for Fashion Brands
- 6 Tips for Creating Your Holiday Email Marketing Campaign