Do you all remember a few months back when I wrote about the Stoll Fashion & Technology Knitting Center in the heart of the Garment District? What am I saying? Of course you remember, you all are such loyal readers. Anyway, while fiddling around on YouTube, I found this great video featuring Sandy Black, a professional of fashion and textile design at the London College of Fashion. Can you guess what she’s doing in this video? She’s working on a knitwear project that utilizes the Stoll machinery. Using a 3D body scan, garments are “Knit to Fit”.
MoreFashion Fabric Sourcing
- Fabric Dictionary: What is Modal Fabric?
- Fabric Dictionary: Linen
- Fabric Dictionary: Organic Cotton
- How to Source Sustainable Fabrics That You Love for your Fashion Line
- How to Save Money Through International Sourcing
- 4 Tips for Sourcing Fabrics Online