We here at StartUp FASHION thought you might like to know about this very cool opportunity:
Nolcha Fashion Week: New York February 2012 invites you to be a participating designer in the Jet Setter themed Runway Show Presented by Farasha and American Airlines.
Quick Facts on Nolcha Fashion Week: New York 2012
- As seen in NBC, CBS, VH1, MTV, Forbes, Wall Street Journal, Lucky Magazine the event has received +10 million media impressions the past two seasons.
- Now in its 6th Year and Officially Listed by NYCEDC with Mercedes Benz Fashion Week as the two sanctioned fashion weeks.
- National partners include Vitamin Water, American Airlines, Paul Mitchell and the NY POST.
- Social Media campaign (with key partners) on facebook/twitter/partner promotion +120,340 followers/fans/subscribers within the fashion industry.
- 2011 recap video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqyb_oD6ZTo
- 4 looks (jewelry or handbag will be matched with an apparel brand)
- State-of-the-art venue
- All pre-production and backstage personnel (e.g. fashion director, dressers, stylists,) to assist in fittings and during the show
- Professional lighting and sound with full technical team
- Changing and preparation area complete with clothing racks, clothing hangers, mirrors and make-up lights
- Professional Models from reputable New York City Modeling Agencies
- Professional Hair team (Past Hair Team provided by Paul Mitchell)
- Professional Make-up Team (Past Make-up Teams provided by Becca and Kroma)
- Invitations to media, retailers, stylists and industry influencers
- Professional staff (on-site): event managers, security, registration, guest relations and ushers
- Photography images of collection on catwalk
- Video of catwalk show
- Company name and live link on event website
- Company name included in press release and marketing campaign
- Company name included in public relations pitches to TV, print and online
- Company name included in social media campaign reaching over 120k
Contact: If interested send brand information to firstname.lastname@example.org Spaces are limited. Fee: $950