More than 50% of the time spent running a successful fashion business needs to be spent marketing your fashion business. It doesn’t matter how fantastic your designs are; if no one knows about them, you’re in trouble.
Always happy to respond to a request from our social networks, our follower on Twitter @NehaTime in the UK asked, “Do you recommend any reads for digital marketing?” We do; as well as a few general business books.
Here’s our list of 10 business and marketing books worth a read:
- Crush It, Gary Vanynurchuk
- Engage, Revised and Updated, Brian Solis
- Enchantment, Guy Kawaski
- Made to Stick, Chip Heath and Dan Heath
- Any and All Seth Godin Books, Seth Godin
- The Zappos Experience, Joseph Michelli
- The Thank You Economy, Gary Vaynurchuk
- Content Strategy for the Web, Christina Halvorson and Melissa Rach
- Content Rules, Ann Handley and C.C. Chapman
- Optimize, Lee Odden
Happy Learning! And have a great weekend.