If you’ve been following my writing over the last couple of months you know that I am a big proponent of environmentally- conscience textiles. From Organic Cotton to Natural dyeing techniques, I love to share my findings with all my readers. So when I heard about a company that dyes and prints fabrics without the use of any water, I was amazed. How can this be? What do they use? I’ll tell you what they use. Air. Hence the company name, AirDye. They are able to dye and print fabrics that have all sorts of end-uses. So, go ahead, think beyond menswear and women’s wear apparel textiles to carpets, banners, car seats, outerwear, uniforms, accessories, and umbrellas. The possibilities are as endless as your imagination! As businesses in a field that is not exactly known for its friendliness to the environment, we can all benefit from hearing about and utilizing companies like this one. That’s just my humble opinion.
MoreFashion Fabric Sourcing
- 5 Key Steps for Successful Fashion Production
- How to Produce Small Batch Production
- How to Review Your First Sample from the Factory: Writing Comments and Checking Specs
- How to Source Sustainable Fabrics That You Love for your Fashion Line
- How to Save Money Through International Sourcing
- 4 Tips for Sourcing Fabrics Online