Sticking to the theme of Textile and Fashion Industry Resource Books, I stumbled upon a new one while getting my Twitter fix this afternoon. Textile World Magazine is highlighting it as a useful resource so, of course, I immediately became curious. It’s called the Pocket Textile Expert and apparently, it’s loaded with definitions of words and phrases with which you should feel comfortable using and have a keen understanding as a textile industry professional. It also shares need-to-know info about various processes having to do with everything from fiber to yarn to fabric. While I haven’t had the book in hand, it sounds like a nifty little tool that even the most seasoned pro could benefit from keeping in their pocket or pocketbook, for that matter.
MoreFashion Fabric Sourcing
- Fabric Dictionary: Linen
- Fabric Dictionary: Organic Cotton
- How to Source Sustainable Fabrics That You Love for your Fashion Line
- How to Save Money Through International Sourcing
- 4 Tips for Sourcing Fabrics Online
- Source Fabrics for Your Fashion Brand with No Minimums