Inspired by a Women’s Wear Daily article highlighting companies who allow the consumer to become the designer , I thought it would be nice to highlight Spoonflower, a textile printing company that allows anyone and everyone to become a textile designer. Through crowdsourcing, allowing the public to set the trends,and some great social media, the concept behind this company is really taking off. But, rather than chat you to death, here are some great videos from their YouTube channel.
MoreFashion Fabric Sourcing
- 5 Key Steps for Successful Fashion Production
- How to Produce Small Batch Production
- How to Review Your First Sample from the Factory: Writing Comments and Checking Specs
- How to Source Sustainable Fabrics That You Love for your Fashion Line
- How to Save Money Through International Sourcing
- 4 Tips for Sourcing Fabrics Online