I do love being exposed to innovative uses of non-traditional textiles, specifically in the field of fashion. So I was excited to be introduced to Alba Prat’s work. While this neoprene garment is not particularly realistic, it is beautiful. I cannot figure out how she manages to take such a sculptural and somewhat cold-feeling design concept and make it seem soft and almost cozy. There’s just something pillowy about the whole thing. I like it. You?
MoreFashion Fabric Sourcing
- Fabric Dictionary: What is Bamboo Fabric?
- Fabric Dictionary: What is Modal Fabric?
- Fabric Dictionary: Linen
- Fabric Dictionary: Organic Cotton
- How to Source Sustainable Fabrics That You Love for your Fashion Line
- How to Save Money Through International Sourcing