In this episode I’m speaking with Kat Williford, the owner of Pamut Apparel, a brand inspired by the connection between field and garment, with each piece being cut from natural fibers such as organic cotton, linen, and silk.
- Made-to-Order, Contract Sewers, and Self-Made Production
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: Waiting to Get Picked is a Bad Strategy
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: You Don’t Need to Know How To Do Everything
- Fabric Dictionary: What is Bamboo Fabric?
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: What Other People Want Isn’t Actually All That Important
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: Are We All Too Impatient for Success?