In this episode I’m speaking with Hanna Baror-Padilla, the CEO and founder of Sotela, which is an inclusive made-to-order brand based out of Los Angeles that exists to celebrate the strength of the human body through clothes.
- 5 SEO Tips for Fashion Brands
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: Do You Have a Routine?
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: Sometimes We Slip Up
- How to Create a YouTube Channel for Your Fashion Brand
- A Better Way to Create a Business Plan
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: It’s about what we do when things go wrong