In this episode I’m speaking with Hanna Baror-Padilla, the CEO and founder of Sotela, which is an inclusive made-to-order brand based out of Los Angeles that exists to celebrate the strength of the human body through clothes.
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: Things Will Never Be Perfect. Who Cares?
- Made-to-Order, Contract Sewers, and Self-Made Production
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: Waiting to Get Picked is a Bad Strategy
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: You Don’t Need to Know How To Do Everything
- Fabric Dictionary: What is Bamboo Fabric?
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: What Other People Want Isn’t Actually All That Important