We sat down with Erin Dana Lichy, co-founder and creative director of the emerging Lifestyle label Erin Dana, in her beautiful Manhattan studio to discuss what it’s like starting a fashion label and what advice she has for fellow designers.
MoreFashion Business Advice
- How to Use Garment Markers and Fabric Widths
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: When Confidence Plummets
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: Take advantage of the moment
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: Playing the long game
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: It’s ok to slow down right now
- Independent Designer Jacqui Broberg Shares How She Found Her Way Back