We sat down with Erin Dana Lichy, co-founder and creative director of the emerging Lifestyle label Erin Dana, in her beautiful Manhattan studio to discuss what it’s like starting a fashion label and what advice she has for fellow designers.
MoreFashion Business Advice
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: Done is Better Than Perfect
- Fashion Business Owners Musings: Mindset is Only Part of the Story
- How Much Does it Cost to Start a Clothing Line?
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: Taking Action on Your Values in Business
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: When we’re missing what’s important
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: You actually are making progress