We sat down with Erin Dana Lichy, co-founder and creative director of the emerging Lifestyle label Erin Dana, in her beautiful Manhattan studio to discuss what it’s like starting a fashion label and what advice she has for fellow designers.
MoreFashion Business Advice
- Independent Designer Jacqui Broberg Shares How She Found Her Way Back
- How to Level Up Your Fashion Business
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: Finding Flow
- Top Mistakes to Avoid When Starting A Fashion Business
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: Celebrate Those Wins
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: It’s a Good Day