Here’s a little note we found in our inbox this morning from Alice at Feral Childe:
Hi There! We have some leftover fabric from recent production and sampling and need to clear some space in the studio!
Make an offer, or just ask us for pricing and details. We can send swatches and/or photos. Will sell whole pieces/roll; would rather not get involved in cutting. Goods are mostly on rolls and ship from Brooklyn NY 11217 or pickup.
Thank you for looking!
- Organic Cotton Chambray, Lavender – Japan import 1 roll (about 30yds)
- Organic Cotton French Terry, Magenta – 1 roll (about 30 yds)
- Tan Cotton/Lycra Jersey – 10 yds
- Spandex Red Lycra with gold print of cherubs and things – 10yds
- Coca Cola Print Lycra Jersey – 8yds
- Gray jersey knit – either soy/organic cotton 25-30yds
- Silk Jersey, Ivory with black crowns (a print we designed) – 10+yds
- Boiled Red Wool Jersey – 5yds
- Burgundy Power Mesh – 20 yds
- Chevron Printed Rayon Jersey from Mood Fabrics – 15yds
- Wool Coating, Navy – 7yds
- Thermal Cotton Jersey Pink cotton or cotton blend, not sure – 20yds
- Silk Modal Jersey PFD from DesignKnit in LA – 40yds
- Silk Chiffon Prints – assorted – 10+yds (each piece is 5-10 yds)
Interested? Just shoot Alice an email.