I know I talk a lot about Textile Shows. But I think they’re really important and I love to share them with you as I hear about them. So, in case you haven’t guessed, I’ve heard about another one. Two, actually. The first one is a bit different, I promise. It’s Home Textiles Fabric Sourcing and it’s “the only event in North America focused solely on sourcing for fabrics and materials intended for home applications.” I tend to focus on the apparel end of things so I’m interested in changing it up a bit and checking out this show. Although, I’m not going to lie, I will still get my fashion fix as the show is sharing a date and location with TexWorld USA. Both shows are taking place at the Javitz Center here in Manhattan on July 13th, 14th, and 15th. The vendors are made up of everything from manufacturers and jobbers to converters and designers and are showing (among other things) cotton, denim, embroidery, lace, prints, silks, and wool. Plus, you’ll also see notions and trimmings, so there should be a lot to see and it sounds like it will be well worth the trip. If you make it to the show, be sure to share your findings!
MoreFashion Fabric Sourcing
- Fabric Dictionary: Organic Cotton
- How to Source Sustainable Fabrics That You Love for your Fashion Line
- How to Save Money Through International Sourcing
- 4 Tips for Sourcing Fabrics Online
- Source Fabrics for Your Fashion Brand with No Minimums
- The Ultimate Fabric Sourcing Checklist for Fashion Designers