I talk a lot about fabric as that is where my passion lies. But I realize that my readers are industry professionals who want to be exposed to all sorts of resources. You’re not just looking for textiles, right? You’re looking for everything that pertains to the fashion and interior industries. See, I know. So this post is going to be dedicated to a very cool company that I was introduced to recently. A button company. Dill Buttons, to be exact. If you’re on the apparel end of things, this is quite a necessary resource. I emailed the company hoping to get some info on what they offer and I was not disappointed. Within a few days I had four shiny catalogs in my hands displaying an eclectic and fashion forward selection of buttons. My fave? The collection made to look like it was made from coconut shell. While it would be really cool if they actually were made of coconut shell, how would they be washable, dry-cleanable, and durable? They wouldn’t, so it was smart of Dill to create them out of wood or polyamide. They are beautifully made, come in a large variety of colors, and are available in a square, circle, or paisley shape. But don’t get me wrong, this style just happens to be what I am attracted to. If they’re not your bag, don’t worry. You can find anything from pretty pearl-like buttons and buttons of very classy design to those in the shape of a pencil or a ladybug! Fun, right? If you’re in the sourcing stage of your business or just looking to make a change in suppliers, I would check them out. You have nothing to lose and just might discover exactly what you didn’t know you always needed!
- 5 Key Steps for Successful Fashion Production
- How to Produce Small Batch Production
- How to Review Your First Sample from the Factory: Writing Comments and Checking Specs
- Clothing Manufacturers Good Clothing Company Provide Independent Designers with Low Minimum Production
- How to Decide Between Domestic and International Production
- How to Decide Between Managing Your Manufacturing Process On Your Own and Hiring Someone to Help