The the very best way to consistently surpass expectations is, without a doubt, to make sure that you present unexpected bonuses and recognition above and beyond what they already expect to get. It doesn’t have to be a large, expensive gesture; often times it’s the little extra thoughtfulness that does the trick.
MoreFashion Business Advice
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: When Confidence Plummets
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: Take advantage of the moment
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: Playing the long game
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: It’s ok to slow down right now
- Independent Designer Jacqui Broberg Shares How She Found Her Way Back
- How to Level Up Your Fashion Business