The the very best way to consistently surpass expectations is, without a doubt, to make sure that you present unexpected bonuses and recognition above and beyond what they already expect to get. It doesn’t have to be a large, expensive gesture; often times it’s the little extra thoughtfulness that does the trick.
MoreFashion Business Advice
- Independent Designer Jacqui Broberg Shares How She Found Her Way Back
- How to Level Up Your Fashion Business
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: Finding Flow
- Top Mistakes to Avoid When Starting A Fashion Business
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: Celebrate Those Wins
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: It’s a Good Day