The Fashion Production Tool Kit
“How do I even start?!” Getting a fashion product made is overwhelming, confusing, and frustrating. There’s a lot to learn and often you feel like you don’t know what you don’t know.
You want to bring this idea to life, but you don’t know how.
It’s time to go from an idea in your head to a product in your hand!
Use this toolkit to learn how to source your fabrics, develop your prototype, and work with factories.
Everything you get:
- How to Source Your Fabrics Workbook
- How to Plan Your Development and Pre-Production Workbook
- How to Plan Your Launch Inventory and Margins Workbook (for pre-revenue brands):
- How to Work with Factories Workbook
- The Step-by-Step Manufacturing Checklist
- Raw Materials Order Form Template
- The Samplemaking Facts Sheet
- The Fabric Research + Development Sheet Template
- The Fit + Cut Dictionary
- Production Terms to Know