It’s really easy to think we know what our customers want. But what we think they want is often not what they actually want. So be sure to spend time doing your research, ask them questions, and listen to them. The only want to discover what people really want is to listen to what they’re saying.
MoreFashion Business Advice
- Independent Designer Jacqui Broberg Shares How She Found Her Way Back
- How to Level Up Your Fashion Business
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: Finding Flow
- Top Mistakes to Avoid When Starting A Fashion Business
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: Celebrate Those Wins
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: It’s a Good Day