It’s really easy to think we know what our customers want. But what we think they want is often not what they actually want. So be sure to spend time doing your research, ask them questions, and listen to them. The only want to discover what people really want is to listen to what they’re saying.
MoreFashion Business Advice
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: When Confidence Plummets
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: Take advantage of the moment
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: Playing the long game
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: It’s ok to slow down right now
- Independent Designer Jacqui Broberg Shares How She Found Her Way Back
- How to Level Up Your Fashion Business