5 Proven Ways to Increase Sales Conversions on Your Fashion Website
I’m so excited that you signed up to watch this discussion with Klarna. Learning strategies to convert your website visitors into customers will have such a major impact on your ability to grow your business.
In this video we cover:
- Creating a flexible and streamlined checkout process
- Creating a personal shopping experience for your customers
- Creating content and website features that drives sales
It was a great discussion and our guest expert shared so many fantastic tactics and strategies for converting your visitors into customers. So grab a coffee, a notebook, and some earbuds and settle in.
If you mention that you were referred by StartUp FASHION when you apply, and are accepted into the program, you’ll get…
StartUp FASHION Members (U.S. based businesses)
- No transaction fees for the first three months on Pay Later in 4 Installments product!
- Login in to the Dashboard for details on how to snag this awesome offer!
Non StartUp FASHION Members (U.S. based businesses)
- A reduced fee of 1.99% and $.30 per transaction on Pay Later in 4 Installments product!
- All you have to do is mention that you were referred to Klarna from StartUp FASHION in the comments section of their contact form when you submit your details. And also during any conversation you have with their sales team.
Want to learn more about klarna?
Here’s what makes them different from some other buy now, pay later options:
- More Consumers: 26 million consumers globally have made a purchase using Klarna in 2018 alone.
- More Merchants Over 100K merchants work with Klarna globally, with over 80K in the fashion industry.
- More Unique Payment Options: They offer three options that fit every consumer need – pay later in 4 equal installments, in full within 30 days, or flexible financing.
- In-line user experience: shoppers are always kept in your store experience.
- Return Purchases: They have a customer recognition technology built into their solution that enables one-click purchases from returning Klarna users.
Here’s what I love about what they’re doing to serve you, the next generation of fashion businesses.
- You get paid in full, upfront. It’s Klarna that assumes the risk, not you. As soon as the customer makes a purchase, you receive the full payment.
- Payments are interest-free. You’re customers will be thrilled to know they can pay later, interest free!
- Emerging brands can afford it. This is not out-of-reach technology for emerging brands. The fees are totally doable.
- Customers are not diverted to another website. I know I already mentioned this above but I think it’s worth repeating. The customer never leaves your website so your brand experience is never compromised.
- You’re able to offer your customers flexibility. Flexibility is something that most (if not all) people value. When you become a brand that is associated with flexibility in the minds of your customers, you are securing your place as their “go-to”.
- Helping the little guys compete. I love that this technology helps emerging brands to communicate a professionalism and sophistication about their brand and business. When you’re in the first few years of a business, bells and whistles are not usually something that can be implemented. In this case, they are.
- Helping ethical brands compete. Not only does an offering like pay now in 4 installments help emerging brands, but it also has a big impact on the conversions for ethical, slow fashion brands that often have higher price tags due to things like domestic production, sustainable fabrics and materials, and slow design techniques.
- Available on almost every e-commerce platform. Including all the popular ones like WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento, and BigCommerce.
Congrats on making the decision to continuously educate yourself on ways to build a thriving business.
P.S. This webinar is sponsored by our partner Klarna. The content is inspired by the “pay later in 4 installments” technology that they offer retailers. While this is sponsored content, I would never share anything with you that I don’t believe to be a truly helpful resource. Promise.