I’m so excited (and honored!) to have been invited to WWD MAGIC Trade Show for the second time this year. My time in February covering the event was one of the most fulfilling experiences I’ve had as a blogger because I really got to completely immerse myself in the total fashion supply chain.
Starting today and running through Wednesday, I will be experiencing MAGIC all over again. Spanning the next couple of days, coverage will include brand interviews, fun experiences, sourcing information, trend reports, highlights of Sourcing in the Americas (MAGIC’s new Western Hemisphere sourcing focus!) , and seminar overviews!
Here is a list of seminars you can expect to read about:
- The Evolution of Social Commerce- It’s Not Just About Facebook
- The New Retail: How Technology Innovations are Changing Fashion Forever
- Youth Culture Fashion and Lifestyle trends: Influences form Music, Sports, Street and Technology
- US Hispanics: Why You Need to Know Them
- What a Buyer Wants form a Young Designer
- Shopping 3.0- Evolution of Ecommerce
My first fun experience:
A morning photo shoot and video filming at the DKNY store at Caesars! Styled by Jennifer Margolin of Red Sole Diary, I was decked out in DKNY from head to toe, sporting sequins, booties, and leather for Fall 2011! What a blast.