In this episode, I’m speaking with Saloni Strestha, the founder and creative head of AGAATI as well as the founder of the Global Eco Artisan Awards. AGAATI is an eco-artisanal lifestyle brand committed to preserving heritage craft, elevating livelihood of artisans and making artisanal craftsmanship thrive in the fashion ecosystem.
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: Things Will Never Be Perfect. Who Cares?
- Made-to-Order, Contract Sewers, and Self-Made Production
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: Waiting to Get Picked is a Bad Strategy
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: You Don’t Need to Know How To Do Everything
- Fabric Dictionary: What is Bamboo Fabric?
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: What Other People Want Isn’t Actually All That Important