In this episode, I’m speaking with Saloni Strestha, the founder and creative head of AGAATI as well as the founder of the Global Eco Artisan Awards. AGAATI is an eco-artisanal lifestyle brand committed to preserving heritage craft, elevating livelihood of artisans and making artisanal craftsmanship thrive in the fashion ecosystem.
- How to Use Garment Markers and Fabric Widths
- Fabric Dictionary: What is Modal Fabric?
- How to Start a Kids’ Clothing Line
- Fabric Dictionary: Linen
- How to Conduct a Fitting Session
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: When Confidence Plummets