This week’s episode is a little different. I’m flying solo and sharing with you three of the most impactful lessons that helped me build my business. It’s a quick 15 minute talk through three things you can think about and apply to your own business to help you level up and reach more of your goals.
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: Things Will Never Be Perfect. Who Cares?
- Made-to-Order, Contract Sewers, and Self-Made Production
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: Waiting to Get Picked is a Bad Strategy
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: You Don’t Need to Know How To Do Everything
- Fabric Dictionary: What is Bamboo Fabric?
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: What Other People Want Isn’t Actually All That Important