In this episode I’m speaking with Erin Carpenter, the founder of Nude Barre, which is a women’s line of skin toned intimates and hosiery empowering women and allowing them to love their skin and body.
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: Things Will Never Be Perfect. Who Cares?
- Made-to-Order, Contract Sewers, and Self-Made Production
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: Waiting to Get Picked is a Bad Strategy
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: You Don’t Need to Know How To Do Everything
- Fabric Dictionary: What is Bamboo Fabric?
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: What Other People Want Isn’t Actually All That Important