In this episode I’m speaking with Diana LoMonaco, the founder of Classic Six, which is a brand creating thoughtfully designed capsule collections of timeless, versatile pieces, that can be styled to create endless looks.
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: Things Will Never Be Perfect. Who Cares?
- Made-to-Order, Contract Sewers, and Self-Made Production
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: Waiting to Get Picked is a Bad Strategy
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: You Don’t Need to Know How To Do Everything
- Fabric Dictionary: What is Bamboo Fabric?
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: What Other People Want Isn’t Actually All That Important