In this episode I’m speaking with Crystal Cave, the founder and creative director of Poppy Row, which is a collection of modular clothing that ensures every woman feels effortlessly chic and comfortable in her own skin, regardless of her size or body type.
- Made-to-Order, Contract Sewers, and Self-Made Production
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: Waiting to Get Picked is a Bad Strategy
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: You Don’t Need to Know How To Do Everything
- Fabric Dictionary: What is Bamboo Fabric?
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: What Other People Want Isn’t Actually All That Important
- Fashion Business Owner Musings: Are We All Too Impatient for Success?