Lately I have been spending some time thinking about various textile printing methods; what are my options, am I able to do any printing myself, what printing companies are out there, what is their niche… and I realized that you, my faithful readers, may be interested in checking out some of the companies I have been learning about. YouTube, one of my favorite search engines, has been a great resource for acquiring quick and relate-able sourcing information. You easily stumble along from one channel to the next, sucking up all kinds of valuable content. So I invite you watch, learn, and enjoy. But beware, addiction is a common side effect.
MoreFashion Fabric Sourcing
- Fabric Dictionary: Linen
- Fabric Dictionary: Organic Cotton
- How to Source Sustainable Fabrics That You Love for your Fashion Line
- How to Save Money Through International Sourcing
- 4 Tips for Sourcing Fabrics Online
- Source Fabrics for Your Fashion Brand with No Minimums